Come On Development Team – The Water’s Fine
We are very grateful for how well our Competitive athletes have adjusted to our workout schedule. With our success, we are ready to bring back our Development athletes.
What Is Needed
- Every development athlete who wishes to participate in practice must have a COVID 19 RCTW Waiver on file. See buttons to the documents below. Please sign and return it to Coach Dee by Friday (June 5) at 5:00 pm to be considered for practices next week.
- All rowers must read the protocol and comply to participate.
- All rowers must be paid in full to participate. Paypal Link for your convenience.
What To Remember
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled practice time. This is considered on-time. If you will be late, please do not attend and notify the coach immediately of your status.
- If you will not be available for a practice, you need to communicate this to the coach ASAP. We need to have the opportunity to fill any empty seat, as full practices of athletes per group is our goal to optimize the use of our coaches.
- If anyone in your household is exposed to or exhibits any symptoms of concern, please notify the coach immediately.
- Every athlete must arrive at practice each day with their own hand sanitizer, water and mask.
We will send out next weeks schedule by Sunday, June 7th, in the evening by email.
If you are planning on joining us at practice, please provide the required waiver as soon as practical by sending it to one of the Coaches.